The McKesson Practice Partner is an award-winning, fully-integrated electronic health record (EHR) and practice management software that helps practices of all sizes and specialties improve their quality of care and their bottom-line productivity.
Location: San Francisco, California (headquarters), with international offices in Australia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom
- Easy to use system. McKesson Practice Partner patient records are organized in electronic file records, similar to a paper chart, making it easy to navigate and use. The interface is straightforward and adaptable.
- Integrated practice management. McKesson Practice Partner provides a fully integrated software system that allows users to operate as efficiently as possible, minimizing errors and optimizing return of investment. This connects to equipment like digital copiers and medical devices.
- Large customer base. McKesson’s strong market position as a leader in healthcare products provides better recall among clients. Practice Partner already has an established customer base of more than 25,000 users.
- Domain expertise. McKesson Corporation is helmed by John Hammergren, who has spent most of his career in the healthcare industry. The rest of the company’s core executives are also very knowledgeable and experiences in the healthcare sector.
- Poor customer service. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction over the company’s lack of responsiveness to their queries, especially in reporting and fixing critical issues. This has led many of these clients to switch providers to systems like Epic’s EMR.
- Bugs in other versions. Although McKesson Practice Partner is constantly updated, many clients complained of bugs every time they update their systems, leading many of them to think that the later versions of the product are largely untested and undeveloped. This could compromise the efficiency and quality of patient care.
The McKesson Practice Partner system includes several power applications, which are available individually or together. These are the following:
- Practice Partner Patient Records. It provides a host of innovative tools to improve both office and clinical efficiency, while helping to improve quality of care. It features Bright Note Technology to make patient documentation more efficient, plus it also includes a plethora of tools that help improve quality management.
- Practice Partner Medical Billing. This comprehensive, ANSI 5010-enabled practice management tool improves the financial health of physician practices with an extensive set of features designed to efficiently manage today’s complex business requirements. It reduces the complexity and simplifies the billing process, improves cash flow and collections, and improves workflow and efficiency.
- Practice Partner Appointment Scheduler. This application provides a flexible solution for today’s scheduling needs with its intelligent design and flexible appointment setting.
- Practice Partner Connect. Practice Partner pulls your practice together with system- and feature-level integration that maximizes efficiency, minimizes errors, and optimizes ROI. It features a single database for records, electronic encounter form, integrated messaging, scheduling screen, and scheduling and billing applications.
HealthRecord.US has assisted hundreds of health care organizations in collecting valuable EHR comparison information, quickly and for free.
Compare EHR the Top EHR Systems for Free
NEW: HealthRecord.US offers a free tool for comparing EMR quotes and capabilities. Fill out the questions below to get information about the top EMR vendors that can meet your specific needs: